[Inpycon] PyCon India Website for 2014

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:17:15 CEST 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Let me start engaging them and see how it goes.
> If  other have contact of other designer company who can help with website
> please do  share contact.
>
> With Thanks
> Vijay

> *Sent:* Monday, 21 October 2013 4:52 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [Inpycon] PyCon India Website for 2014
>
> +1 It's best to hire a good design firm/individual and give the job to
> them. The visual quality of the logo, over all visual theme of the
> event is better when designers puts thought into it and usually
> experienced designers are the right people for the job. Whomsoever is
> going to evaluate / hire the designer have a look at
> http://bearddesign.co/ portfolio. They have good skills.

I spoke to beard design for designing PyCon India 2013 and felt they were
more expensive.

I would like to suggest Arpan Chinta, who designed
http://rubyconfindia.org/2013/. He conducts Responsive web design workshops
with HasGeek and  I've attended the workshop myself. It was just awesome.

I've tried at get him to design PyCon India 2013, but he was not available
in such short notice. It would be great to have him design the website.

Anand