[Inpycon] Discount for Group registration

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Jun 12 11:12:14 CEST 2013

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> writes:

[...]

>> Are there employees of companies here who think that they'd benefit from
>> such a discount? I'm interested in hearing from them rather than us just
>> putting up things like this.
>>
> But its 20 more visitors to the conference! and probably more
> visibility to the event. If money is not the critical show-stopper at
> this point then why not experiment to enhance the reach?

[...]

My point is that such a discount will not increase the
participation. The only thing it will do is increase accounting headache
for us.

I'm all for experimenting but I think this discount is not worth the
effort.

Anyway, I could be wrong. I'd like to know how many people think that a
10% or 20% discount for tickets if more than 20 people register from a
single organisation will make the difference between them attending and
staying away.

--
Cordially,
Noufal