[Inpycon] Conference fee for student

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sat Jun 1 17:39:13 CEST 2013

On 1 June 2013 15:08, Abdul Rauf <abdulraufhaseeb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope. They need to pay through Doattend.  I have handled the
> Registration at DroidCon India, Almost all of them showed Student ID,
> and all of the ID's were checked carefully. It is not going to be an
> issue related to student identification.
[...]

I have seen checking of student IDs done at the
registration desk of foss.in also, and it works quite
well. The additional time required is quite small,
and one can mitigate that by having a separate
queues for students. People at the registration desk
do need to be firm about requiring student ID.

Regards,
Gora