[Inpycon] Python stickers for PythonMonth

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:41:27 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:20 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> We have got 2 volunteer who will take care of this.
>> 1) Ravi A
>> 2) Srinivasa KP
>>
>> We need to provide them details on how it need to distrubuted to all
>> voluntter of python month across different state.
>>

> Shall we finish the printing first? We can worry about posting them later.
>
> We can keep the printed posters with a couple of volunteers and send them
> requests for posting them as and when there is a need.

Vijay,

Can the printing be done before friday? IIRC, print express does print
stickers. We just need to call them and ask for price.

Logo is available at http://www.python.org/community/logos/.

I prefer printing just the logo without the text Python. If it can be cut
around the logo, it'll be awesome. Like this:
http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.12272318.0266/sticker,375x360.u1.png

If that is not possible, trimming the corners to make it into a
rounded-rect is also fine.

Anand