[Inpycon] Python stickers for PythonMonth

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 07:36:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

We have discussed earlier about printing Python stickers and distributing
them after workshops conducted as part of Python Month.

I suggest we print 5000 copies of the Python logo in 2in x 2in (or even
smaller?). Do we need it round or round-rect?

It'll be nice to have them ready by Monday, so that we can start posting
them to people who are going to conduct workshops.

Vijay, can you please find a volunteer to do this?

Any suggestions on the size, shape etc?

--
Anand
http://anandology.com/