[Inpycon] Sponsorship Amount for Pycon India 2013

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 18:13:13 CET 2013

Hi,
   We need to create draft of sponsorship brochure so this is what i am thinking for this year .

SILVER: Rs 1,00,000 - 6 available
Logo + Write-up + link on conf. website
Logo on official banners
Banner and table at the venue

GOLD: Rs 2,00,000 - 4 available
In addition to the benefits of silver:
Stall at the venue (instead of table)
Distribute goodies at the stall
ContactPoint kit for participant contact details

 PLATINUM: Rs 3,00,000  - 2 available( There was requests from two of our sponsors last year to increase the slot)
        In addition to the benefits of Gold:
Name on the Lanyard
Logo on participant badges
Logo on Swag Bag

We can use  ContactPoint kits from HasGeek(as last year ) to share contact details.
It lets the participants to tap their card if they want to share their contact details with any sponsor.

Please share your comments if any correction or changes.

With Thanks
Vijay