[Inpycon] Tutorials

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:12:11 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> My Take on tutorial
> 1) Let say it as workshop then tutorial.( we need to even provide list of
> thing they need to bring  to avoid complaint as last year)
> 2) I would say keep price to 1000 as this itself will be more for student(
> we need more student to attend). For corporate let make there fee to be
> 1500 rupees.

I think we can keep the price at Rs. 1500 and have 5 seats with student
discount rate of Rs. 1000/-

3) As we have big enough hall why restrict number ?. If we strictly want
> to restrict then let have 50 as it will help trainer and pycon both.

It is very difficult to give personal attention when there are more than
15-20 people. So to have a quality workshop, we need to keep the numbers
low.

> 4) About selection of trainer we need to looks
> for their presentation skill/ previous experience rather then
> putting criteria no first time.

Absolutely! We need only experienced people with proven speaking history.

Anand