[Inpycon] website

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Fri May 18 03:37:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've been hosting the in.pycon.org website for last two years and will
be happy to continue doing it this year too.

The software that we used is not perfect, but it is working well. I'm
open to consider some other software if you have any suggestions.

Some of the issues with the current software are:

* Speakers get password to edit their submitted talk in email after
submitting the talk.
* If the same speaker submits more than one talk, he'll have to manage
more than one password.

It would be nice if the user can log using their gmail/github/twitter
account instead of having to manage a new password.

If you have any other suggestions for improvements, please let me know.

While, I'm managing the hosting and software issues, it will nice if
some can take up managing the content. Anyone want to take it up?

I'll try to set up a skeleton website in a week. We can see if we can
get someone to make a good design.

Anand