[Inpycon] Registrations are open

vid vid at svaksha.com
Mon Jun 18 16:33:57 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Registrations are open for PyCon India 2012.
>
> http://pyconindia2012.doattend.com/

It would be nice if Doattend had a single confirmation receipt format
-- after the payment, the doattend site allowed me to print the ticket
registration which had an order number. Later I also got an e-receipt
which had similar details (order number).
However, they sent a third email, a pdf file which I assume is the
Ticket & Order Confirmation + admission ticket but this pdf file does
not have the order number or any other booking details. It has a
6-digit number under the "admit one" but this number does not match
any details on the e-receipt. It would be nicer if the order details
were similar across all the confirmation receipts.

Regards,
Vid
॥ http://svaksha.com