[Inpycon] Keynote speakers - PyCon India!

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Aug 13 14:16:39 CEST 2012

This discussion came up once last year.

For many of us who use and rely on the work of people like Jacob and
David, it's almost impossible to meet them in person.

Something like PyCon taking place in India makes this and much more
possible.

We've had a good run so far and want to make the conference become even
better. It cannot without community support and volunteers so please
contribute in any way you can. A single bad run is enough to destroy the
name of the event and damage it for a long time. Luckily, this is not
very hard to avoid.

Publicise the event, drag a friend along to the conference, submit
talk/tutorial proposals, spread the word on other fora which you're on,
talk to potential sponsors, volunteer for work by emailing Anand C. and
signing up.

If you're an Indian Python programmer, please contribute in any way you
can and help the conference succeed.

Thanks!

--
Cordially,