[Inpycon] Startup Row

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:41:47 CEST 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>wrote:

> kausikram krishnasayee <kausikram at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Sorry for a bit of silence in this thread. WE would like to restart the
> > discussion where we left it, the bit of informal discussion we had on
> this
> > context so far has pointed out that we should be following the foot steps
> > of the US pyCon however we would require to do a considerable amount of
> > twaeking to make this relavent to the Indian Context.
> >
> > There are a few things we need to look at, which i have listed down
> below:
> >
> > 1) we need to see if its practical to see this through in the next 50 odd
> > days that we have got.
>
> I'm -1 on this.
>
> We have very little time left and limited manpower. There are more
> important things to focus on at this stage and this idea missed the
> train.

+1 - Concur with Noufal.

We have a lot to do now and the startup row to me is not
on top of priority list. It is a good idea, worth following, but
let us not plan for it in this year's PyCon.

We should spend time and energy on getting the core
things done. Please look at the list prepared by Anand C
for volunteer requirements and pick some tasks.

> [...]
>

> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal