[Inpycon] Pulling back.

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Fri Apr 20 05:20:52 CEST 2012

Dear Noufal,
This is very sad news for PyCon. You have been putting lot of personal
energy to make it work. I will happy share the offline  activities and
pursue them with your guidance and advise, but i think you should not skip
the event.
Do something man!
- sree

On 20 April 2012 01:52, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>        I'm afraid that due to some personal matters, I'll have to pull
> back a little from PyCon India this year. I'm not sure if I'll be able
> to show up for the event either since Septmber is going to be rather
> tight for me.
>
>        I've sent the financial calculations and a rudimentary
> sponsorship brochure in a separate email.
>
>        I have a list of companies who I approached in the US who might
> be interested in sponsoring the event if we move quickly enough.
>
>        I also have a list of people who are willing to come as keynote
> speakers if we can contact them and finalise the dates and other things
> quickly.
>
>        If someone else can take the reigns, I can send introductory
> emails etc.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in
>
> "Professional certification for car people may sound like an oxymoron."
> -The Wall Street Journal, page B1, Tuesday, July 17, 1990.

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah
Executive Director
Mahiti Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
"OpenSpace", #583,