[Inpycon] Talks

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:47:09 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> > +1
>
> Done.
>
> http://in.pycon.org/2011/talks
>
> >> we also need 'evangelism' as a topic, and 'of general interest to all
> >> levels' in the level field.
> >
> > +1
>
> How about adding "community" topic instead?
>
> -1 for adding new level.
>
> > Can we set July 10 as the "new" deadline and make the changes to the
> > CFP page and blog about it ?
>
> Done. Can you please look at the dates and let me know if that looks okay?
>
> http://in.pycon.org/2011/cfp

Looks fine - as long as we can do evaluation of proposals and intimation
in 15 days since there is only so much of gap from the last day of
CFP to day of acceptance (Jul 25). I personally think it should be fine
since we dont have a huge cache of talks this year as last year.

Any other thoughts ?

> Anand

--Anand