[Inpycon] Bringing tickets to the venue

Harshad Oak harshad at rightrix.com
Fri Jul 29 05:09:12 CEST 2011

With printouts not only does a lot of paper get wasted, but carrying
printouts is inconvenient for most delegates.

IMHO it's much simpler to just ask people to carry some id, present it at
the welcome desk (driving license / PAN / company card...  ) and cross check
with the list. There's no good reason for someone to take the trouble of
faking an id at an event like Pycon.

Thanks