[Inpycon] BoF/Hack Sessions

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:52:36 CEST 2011

It might be a good idea to create a wiki page on the site
(which anyone can edit) so that folks can plan out
BoF/hacks sessions on the side during the conference.

It will make the conference more democratic as well as
provide some forum for folks to plan something early
enough.

I think it might be a hit with those who plan to come together
during the conference and hack on some problems. I am
looking forward myself to some things I can do, if we
can plan ahead early.

Especially since we have limited talks this year, so we
need to give some highlight and support to such
activities.

Thoughts ?

--
--Anand