[Inpycon] Talk Selection

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:34:07 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:
[..]
> I suggest sticking to 2 tracks ( 2 halls) + one tutorial hall.
> This way some filtration of talks will happen and overall quality will
> improve.
> Also @ 5:30 every day we should have couple pre-planned BOF  thats anchored
> by one seasoned subject expert!

The 16th is supposed to be a tutorial day when we'll *only* have
tutorials. This will keep the main conference more focussed on real
stuff. I don't think we should have a tutorial track on the main
conference days.

We can have just 2 tracks to keep the talks limited and good. I agree
with you there. The tutorial hall can be used as an open space during
the two conference days for anyone interested in doing some work.

--
~noufal