[Inpycon] finalising the sponsorship amounts

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:57:08 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 27 2011, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

[...]

> It needs to be more "specific". People ask for/assume more some times.
>
> I don't think prettification is necessary. I'll make a simple one and
> send it out tomorrow morning. If we're fine with that, we can use that
> to start. This is only preliminary.

Take a look http://nibrahim.net.in/prospectus.pdf. It's raw LaTeX so no
frills but I think it contains all the information that's necessary. I
need the venue and other information to fill in (or shall we just keep
that away for now?)

If this is fine, I'll start using it to contact people who are
interested in sponsoring the event. As for actual budgetary
calculations, we'll wing it.

Concerns?