[Inpycon] Notes from InPyCon planning meeting of local Pune Team

Shalin Jain shalin at tenmiles.com
Tue Feb 22 13:32:26 CET 2011

If I understand tiers right - it would be different sessions (ticket type) which people can choose from -

e.g.

Student Registration - Session 1 (day 1) - 150

Student Registration - Session 2 (day 1) - 150

All Sessions Pass - 250

All Session + Conference - 700

Conference Only - 500

Just an example. If you could give us an exact use case we can surely guide on the best way to handle it.

regards,
Shalin Jain
Founder & CEO, Tenmiles Corporation
W: http://tenmiles.com  |  T: http://twitter.com/shalin10