[Inpycon] Sponsorships

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:53:27 CET 2011

Can we take the sponsorship document as is and approach companies ? Is
it open to discussion at this stage (since I am joining that
particular thread a little late).

One of my suggestions is to not pre-specify the number of sponsors in
each category. I am also not clear why the number of platinum sponsors
has been brought down from 2 to 1 this year.

I have started talking to companies. I can see definite interest. It
would be good to know that the sponsorship document is the final one
and we can take it to companies with that as the reference.

Dhananjay