[Inpycon] Foreign delegates

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:03:44 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Dhananjay Nene
<dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
> From what I recollect - it was about repeated use of the F word, not
> about the content. But my recollection is vague - so I could be wrong.

Nevertheless, I see no reason to interrupt the speaker just because he
was using the "dreaded" F-word. That word is very common in their
culture (and increasingly ours) and even though we can establish some
guidelines about language beforehand it's not a serious enough "crime"
to rebuke the speaker repeatedly in front of the audience.

AFAIK the event was organised by a company and they had their own
reasons about handling the situation in that manner.

We can't judge potential speakers by their probability of discharging "F-bombs".

Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose