[Inpycon] venue

Navin Kabra navin at smriti.com
Wed Feb 9 17:23:49 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Main lead person/ group:
> > Backup support provided by members:
> > Suggested venue:
> > Suggested Date:
> >
> > If cities interested can respond back to this list with in given time
> > frame (say this Friday night 11:59 PM) then we can narrow down the
> > choices if any.  It would be incorrect to say either yes/ no to any
> > city when we are not clear who else is also ready to host the event.

[...]

> So, is everyone in agreement with this? Can we expect emails of the
> above format to reach the list before the end of Friday?

Lead person, other group members and *potential* venues can be given by
Friday. *Confirmed* venue will require a little more time.

Also, what are the requirements for the venue? I'm assuming one large
auditorium and two smaller rooms should be good enough. What should the
capacities of the audi and rooms be?

navin.