[Inpycon] PyCon India 2012

Navin Kabra navin at smriti.com
Wed Dec 21 04:54:10 CET 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well then, unless Navin himself objects, I guess he's elected. :)

No objection, but for the record I'd like to repeat what Dhananjay had
said last year:

-> I'm happy to take the responsibility of driving this forward, of
being the point man, and to take the blame. However, I'd like to
stress a couple of things,

-> This is, and will be a team and community driven exercise. The core
organizing team that is formed will be the arbiter of all discussions
and decisions.

-> I care about being part of the PyCon organizing team, but am not
attached to being the lead. I'll be happy to step back of someone else
is interested in assuming leadership now or at a later stage.

That said, let's start planning. I'll start a couple of other threads
where can we start discussing the first few things that need
attention...