[Inpycon] A few questions

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:42:39 CEST 2011

There's some vagueness in my mind about a few things. I need them
clarified.

1. What are the exact dates of the conference?

2. Has the venue been confirmed?

3. Is the tutorial day on the first day?

4. Are the tutorials separately paid for?
        - Are the instructors given some kind of honorarium?
        - Are the students to expect some kind of notes etc.?

5. Is there a commercial organisation associated in India that can
   receive funds from abroad which we can use for the conference? I will
   try to get foreign sponsors to directly fund foreign speakers and
   things like that but if that doesn't work out, will this be possible?