[Inpycon] Volunteers for outside delegates

anil kumar anil.kumar.848 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:33:25 CEST 2010

There are a number of buses from Majestic to MSRIT

273
273C
271A , 271B , 271C, 271D
99A , 99B
21

for those who are coming from International Airport , the safest way is ,
since all the Volvo buses go to Majestic and from there the above buses
should get them here.

for any route related queries

contact :

Harish Raddi :  9036059723