[Inpycon] PyCon India 2010 venue : MSRIT vs. RVCE

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Fri May 14 11:18:11 CEST 2010

Hi all,
Had been to MSRIT yesterday. Met the CSE department staff Monica Mundada and
student Anil. They have good facilities (5 a/c seminar halls with projectors
and a large one of 800+seating capacity which may get completed by end of
this month). College has 16Mb/s line and has many hot-spots for internet
access. Anil said he will work with college's networking team to get
internet to seminar halls.

College requires a detailed written note from us on the the workshop,
facilities required and role of college in the workshop.
Once this is provided, college will give written consent and block those
dates for us.

How about creating the PyCon conference concept note on the wiki?

Regards,
- sree

On 14 May 2010 09:54, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the word?
>
> On 5/12/10, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Harihara Vinayakaram <
> hvram1 at gmail.com>
> back.
> >> did

> >> parking
> >>
> >> I'm not sure. It's a little late to consider yet another venue. If
> >> there's some news from MSRIT (via. Ramdas/Sree and Anil) by tomorrow
> >> or so, we can decide between that and RV. If not we'll stick with RV.
> >>

> > Sree is going to MSRIT at 5.30 tomorrow, and we should have some answer
> by
> > Friday morning.
> >

> >> --
> >> ~noufal