[Inpycon] PyCon India 2010 venue : MSRIT vs. RVCE

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sat May 8 15:59:54 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I drove from my house (near Kr puram) which is on the eastern end of
> the city to rv on my drive home. The distance is 27 km and it took me
> 35 minutes in a car at 645 am.

traffic will be ok till 8.15 to 8.30 am on mysore road , after that till
10.30 am it is tough a bit on weekdays

if any one has to reach RV before 9 it is better to start at 7.30 am on any
week days if they are staying some where in and around indiranagar , our
college bus leaves indiranagar at 7.30 am and reach by 8.30 am every day

but if they leave half an hour late then it may take 30 to 40 more minutes
depending on traffic as traffic build up in city