[Inpycon] Venue options

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:06:24 CEST 2010

There seems to be a general consensus on RV. Unless we have serious
> detractors there, I think we should go for it.

Sorry. This is really far, and from anywhere in the city it takes more than
one hour to commute, and 2 hours for people who live in East of Bangalore.

I for one would recommend a place which is near city center.

Why not IISC again? Why not places like St Josephs? I attended a 3 day
workshop recently there (St josephs), and it was a great place....

Ramdas