[Inpycon] Received the MOA

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 07:33:38 CET 2010

How's PAN card allowed? It doesn't have any address on it. BTW, will a
certificate from an IAS officer suffice? I have been out of my home town for
many years now...

Regards,
BG

On Mar 1, 2010 11:34 AM, "Vivek Khurana" <hiddenharmony at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Baishampayan Ghose <b.ghose at gmail.com>
wrote: > BTW, the birth cert...
 Birth certificate is accepted as a proof of Date of birth and not as
a proof of residence. Birth certificate states the address at the time
of birth, which could be different from permanent address. Accepted
proof of address are

1) Driving license
2) Voter id
3) Ration card
4) Passport
5) PAN card
6) Any central government or state government issued id card.

If your passport states Kolhapur address, it will not be accepted by
the registrar as a proof for a member from West Bengal.

regards
Vivek