[Inpycon] Opening registrations

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 11:09:01 CEST 2010

2010/6/30 Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone,
>    We're opening registrations on July 1.
>
>    Here's the plan. We're using doattend (unless there are other
> options which people want to explore). The website is at
> http://pyconindia2010.doattend.com/. There will be a link from the
> site to that one. I will call the doattend guys tonight and discuss
> with them. Here are some potential questions.
>    - How do college students without a credit card/bank account pay?
> Can they pay on the spot? Will they help in that?
>    - APIs to get participants registered so far etc. (so that we can
> put it on the main site).
>    - Rates.

I discussed with them about getting the delegate list. They don't have
an API right now, but working on it. They do display the list of
registered people in the admin panel. I can write a script to scrap
that and update it in our website every hour or so.

And the rate s 4.9% + Rs. 15. That turns about Rs. 17.5/- per person.
I think we can ask them for some discount.

Anand