[Inpycon] Volunteers to spread the word

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 10:18:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

       It is nearly two week since we posted the CFP
and we have had only 3-4 responses. So clearly the word
of the event is not getting out to the outside world and
we need to do more.

One of the things we can do is to search google/yahoo
groups for programming language communities and
post regarding the event there.

This needs some time since one has to find out
relevant, active community mailing lists in Y! and Google
and post a message there.

We need around 1-2 SPAM volunteers for this. Let
me know if anyone would like to help out.

Thanks,

--
--Anand