[Inpycon] We got PSF boost!

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:29:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
> <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Excellent! I will get on this right away!
> >>
> >> We need to have a talk about whom to invite. Shall we do it on the list?
> >>

> > Sure. But I thought you zeroed in on David Goodger already ?
>
> Yeah. He and Michael Foord are the people I spoke with.
>
> If all of us are fine with formally inviting David, we can go ahead with
> that.

 I am perfectly fine with inviting David since I understand he has been
 already spoken to and is perhaps expecting us to invite him also.

 The more important question is what he can talk about ?
 Will it be Python related or more about the dynamics of developing Python
i.e
 the open source and organic aspect of it ? Did he give a clue ?

 If we invite him he would be the keynote speaker and we need
 him to extract the best out of him. My thinking is that something about
 how Python is developed and the dynamics of the Python community
 would be a good draw.

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in