[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:22:47 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Thanks for writing Noufal, I got a bit busy at office to upload
> this in time.
>
>  It is done and the URL is http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/CFP .
>  Please ignore the previous URL sent by Noufal.

No issues. I'll remove my link. I just put it there to expedite the
business. Let's not have 2 links to confuse people.

>  Go through this and let me know your comments. I am top-posting
> specifically so that this email doesn't go un-noticed.
>
>  I would like to know if it is possible to have a proposal submission
> system on the web-site in place by June 11th.  Something like
> a simple web-form which can be used by the submitter to upload
> proposals. If so I will update <URL> with it and provide more details.
>
>  If we prefer the simpler email way, then I need a <submit at site>
>  email where we can receive proposals. I don't want to give a personal
> email address here - so I request suggestions. Can we have
>  <submit at in.python.org> ?

It would be nice to put a timeout on the submission system. I would
prefer a form to email but either way is fine. We need to get the CFP
up and start publicising it by the end of the week. If the form based
submission is ready by then, well and good. If not, let's do email.

Thanks

--
~noufal