[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:52:23 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> >  I would like to know if it is possible to have a proposal submission
> > system on the web-site in place by June 11th.  Something like
> > a simple web-form which can be used by the submitter to upload
> > proposals. If so I will update <URL> with it and provide more details.
>
> Yes, I can build a simple submission submission system.

 Very good. From the CFP you can see that we need the f
following details.

1. Talk title
2. Duration
3. Category tags - We can either provide some standard tags but
 better this be a free field where user can enter his own tags.
4. Level - beginner/intermediate/advanced
5. Summary
6. Detailed outline (for reviewers)
7. Notes  (for reviewers)
8. Primary author's - up to 3 names
9. Contact email(s) - This defaults to the email address of the
user by which he has registered as a delegate in the pycon site.
But he should be able to specify another email address. The
proposal approval, reminder etc will be sent to this email.
10. Presented in Pycon 2009 ? - This could be useful to track our
talkers.
11. If (10) name of the talk (optional)

> >  If we prefer the simpler email way, then I need a <submit at site>
> >  email where we can receive proposals. I don't want to give a personal
> > email address here - so I request suggestions. Can we have
> >  <submit at in.python.org> ?

If we can have the form, nothing like it. We don't need both
options as that will confuse the submitters.

> I'm fine with either one. We already have contact at in.pycon.org,
> redirecting to Noufal. We can use that.
>
> Anand

Thanks,