[Inpycon] offline registrations

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:28:20 CEST 2010

Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> > they can pay into our bank account either through net banking or by
>> visiting
>> > the nearest branch of axis bank.
>>
>> After that he has to send a mail with his order id and someone who has
>> an access to bank account should check that and respond back. I don't
>> think we have bandwidth to handle that.
>>

> I favor paying on the day, putting more hands at the job
> if required. And keep the payment tariff the same as he would
> have paid online.

[...]

Yes. Given the number of offline participants and the mails I'm getting
regarding this, I'm inclined to agree with you.

We'll keep the facility of paying at the user group meetings for people
who *want* to but we'll allow spot payments for people who have
registered early at the early bird rates. Our criterion for deciding who
is an early bird and who is not was based on "Date of payment" but we'll
change it now to "date of registration".

IS this fine? If so,
        - we'll amend the details on the ticket page,
        - send out an email to everyone registered offline
        - Announce on the blog that you can pay on the spot as long as
          you've already registered.

Fine?