[Inpycon] Prizes/mentors for newbie track

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:20:24 CEST 2010

Okay. Let's decide what to do and do it.

I propose that we scrap the idea of a "grand prize" but give
certificates to all the student (not newbie) speakers. They're the ones
we're encouraging.

Also, we advertise that we can provide mentors to students.

Since the colleges thing will start only by Aug 1 or so, let's try to
get some posters and stuff there before that and extend the deadline to
Aug 10 or so (for student presenters anyway).

Comments?