[Inpycon] Opening registrations

kunal ghosh kunal.t2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:29:04 CEST 2010

@Noufal

Let us rephrase the sentences below, registration => registration with
payment ( both completing on or before the stipulated dead line)

payment gateways:
1.Transfer to bank account (which one ?).
2.Pay the amount online doAttend.
3.Pay it to one of the Python User Group Representatives.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:
>
> >> So that's three tiers.
> >> Early bird registration : 250 INR (From July 5 to 20 Aug)
> >> Regular registration    : 350 INR (From 20 Aug till the conf date).
> >> Spot registration       : 500 INR (at the desk registrations)
> >>
> >> The payment for the first two can be online or offline.
> >
> > Are those dates for registration or payment? If I register before 20
> > Aug and pay offline on Sept 1, should I have to pay Rs. 250 or Rs.
> > 350?
>
> [...]
>
> Oh boy. That's another hassle.
>
> This is getting hairy. I'm open to ideas here. This is not going
> anywhere nice. :(

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh