[Inpycon] despatch of MOA for signing

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Feb 3 11:23:04 CET 2010

On Wednesday 03 Feb 2010 11:51:12 am Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:

> > > Wanted to confirm that i will be at Gnunify from 18th - 20th , as
> > > suggested i can sign it  there if required.
> >
> >  If the document can be sent to B Gosh by 17th Feb it will be great, i
> > will be in Pune and so will be Satya. This will get us 3 signatures in
> > one shot.
>
> 5 - including Gosh and steven

on final check we found:

1. Viveks name was entered twice
2. Sayamindu was left out

and since Jaganadh may not be in Chennai at the relevant time, I left him out.
The CD is burnt and it is in the hands of the lawyer. He will print out on
official paper and despatch - I will intimate when despatched.

ESR was wrong with his 'many eyeballs statement'
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves