[Inpycon] Setting up the web site for Pycon 2010 {was Website Setup}

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 17:50:29 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
>  Which mukt ? did you see the latest css on mukt.in ?

Kenneth is one of his earlier mails mentioned that FossConf was used
for 2 conferences so far. One was last years PyCon. I remember seeing
the Mukt.in site sometime last year running FOSSConf but I could be
wrong. He'd be the best person to clarify. It was a mostly white theme
with angular buttons (rather than the curvy ones we used for pycon).

--
~noufal