[Inpycon] Website setup

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:46:30 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:44 PM, स्वक्ष <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:38, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Not me. I'm 'aggressive' about getting this done so some of my mails
> > will be curt. They were like that last year and they probably will be
> > like that this year. Sometimes, they were deliberate. Sometimes, they
> > were inadvertent. If the 'tone' of my mails is more important than the
> > 'content', I don't think you're going to like this list in the coming
> > months.
>
> Content is disjunct from the aggressive tone you insist on using,
> latter is patronizing and condescending. Thanks for clearing that
> because I volunteer in many floss projects and they dont confuse
> assertive behaviour (a positive attitude) with aggressive behaviour (a
> negative behaviour). Keep your aggression--You just lost a volunteer.

 Well, aggression is not good for such close knit communities as
 ours. Especially when it comes from those with power :)

 Vidya, On behalf of the group, I request you to consider this an
aberration and please take part in further activities.  Noufal has
 clarified his position and well, sometimes it happens to the best
 of us. Let us not make a mountain out of a mole hill here.

> --
> thanks and regards,
> vid || http://svaksha.com

--Anand