[Inpycon] Registration system [was] Budget estimates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:51:54 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy
<srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com> wrote:
[..]
> +1 too.Come on Noufal,you fought with that SciPy.in guy saying it's not "politically correct" to
> use PHP app for Python conference.I second that here !![..]

I'm not advocating using MediaWiki instead of Infogami (that's what they did).

I'm advocating we outsource a time consuming part of the process to an
external company for a small cost which we can easily bear. This gives
us extra time to focus our limited energies on more important issues
and not worry about that part any more. Whether they use Python, PHP,
ASP or Ruby is not particularly relevant to the conference.

--
~noufal