[Inpycon] Registration system [was] Budget estimates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:39:47 CEST 2010

All the issues you've pointed out will not be there if we outsource. I
don't get this whole purity thing. The last conference was majorly
sponsored by a ruby shop and we distributed ruby apps with the swag
kits. Did that detract from the conference? If the registration is
done by an external company that uses Ruby, will that prevent us all
from having a good conference? I say no.

~noufal