[Inpycon] Budget estimates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:08:21 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 12:31 AM, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> On personal side again, I definitely wont be able to contribute as
> much (or as little) I could last year, so I was thinking more in terms
> of siding towards where there is enthusiasm and of course, I do trust
> the people.[..]

Oh. I don't think it's a Chennai vs. Bangalore thing community wise.
Regardless of where we're holding it, I'm sure the people would work
towards it. I know I would and Kausik has voiced similar sentiments in
his email.

Like I mentioned, it's PyCon India and not Pycon Bangalore or Pycon Chennai.

The discussion is trying to converge at where we're like to hold it.
What are the pros and cons and stuff like that.

--
~noufal