[Inpycon] Benefits of Membership

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Tue Apr 6 14:50:38 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 17:57, Ramakrishna Reddy <ramkrsna at gmail.com> wrote:

> WoAh! 100 % discount ?!. 50% discount is acceptable for Life Members.
> If we have an option of membership tiers.  30 % is fine for annual
> members.

what is the rate for yearly and life membership? rates for students and others?

> Student Members can get it at further discounted rate and
> perhaps partial travel fund to attend the conference.( Like II sleeper
> class or 3AC min to travel to the conference)

Another suggestion is to adopt the PSF model of funding contributors
(based on actuals with bills) within India to attend the conference.
http://us.pycon.org/2010/registration/financial-aid/ , The
registration software takes care of registration and payments online
(which is integrated with google checkout for online CC payments) and
if Kenneth (as he _is_ the site maintainer) is interested then I can
help him next week. (disclaimer: I was only helping out with the
smaller bugs so I cannot comment about code integration with the
existing inpycon site.)

--
vid || http://svaksha.com