[Inpycon] Benefits of Membership

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:27:56 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some I could think of are
>
> 1) 50% or 100% DISCOUNT of on delegate fees for Pycon conference attendees,
> if the attendee is already PSFI member.

WoAh! 100 % discount ?!. 50% discount is acceptable for Life Members.
If we have an option of membership tiers.  30 % is fine for annual
members. Student Members can get it at further discounted rate and
perhaps partial travel fund to attend the conference.( Like II sleeper
class or 3AC min to travel to the conference)

> 2) 5similarly 50% or 100% discount to all delegates who are employee/members
> of a corporate/institutional member.

Corporates get bragging rights ;-) And a mention on the website and
may be a vote in the AGM

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090