[Inpycon] volunteers needed

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Apr 6 11:12:37 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 06 Apr 2010 2:34:13 pm Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> > > 41) and hence declared that wiki formats based on whitespace is an
> > > absolute # fail.
> > >

> > agreed - a very tedious task, thanks for the good work
> >

> and here is one more: http://wiki.python.org/moin/IPSSMOA  (I tried but
> failed)

btw, we need to categorise our society documents so that they are easily
found. PythonIndia has some language files. How about IndianPythonSociety? We
have to add things like the application form, list of founder members, list of
committee members, and other things like members list, minutes, job postings
... And how does search work in the wiki? I try things like MOA and IPSS and
get nil results.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves