[Inpycon] Registration Complete, the Journey Begins. {was} Status of registration

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Apr 3 11:57:37 CEST 2010

On Friday 02 Apr 2010 3:24:33 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> [..]
>
> > Most importantly we saved somewhere around 10-15 K[..]
>
> And spent around 6 months of time.

well, if we want to combine the AGM with the conference, then we have to do it
before end of september. AGM has to be before end of september. And last year
we spent the first three months deciding whether to have a conference at all,
what software to use for the conference (that took a couple of months). So we
are ahead in these things. We also have some sort of organisaitonal structure
in place - so we are ahead there too.

and do not forget the original idea was to register the society *before* the
conference. So it is much more than 6 months.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves