[Inpycon] id cards

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:31:48 CEST 2009

Hello Organizers,
As fate would have it, I am not going to be in town for the next week
starting this weekend :((
missing a great conference !!!!

Are the sessions going to be video/audio recorded for the conference and
made available somewhere online?  I hope they are...

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

--
Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."