[Inpycon] Unable to attend

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:36:15 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I won't be able to attend the conference due to time constraints.
> If someone else wishes to take the tutorial on functional
> programming, then they are welcome. I've uploaded the slides
> for anyone who wishes to see it. The 'Further Information' section
> in the slides contains links to websites which have detailed
> information.
>
> Hopefully next time the conference will be at a more convenient
> time, like in December. Looking forward to next years' Pycon!

There was lot of confusion about your talk. You have marked it as
lightening talk. Initially we thought that  it is a regular talk and
allocated one hour  slot for it. After realizing that it is a
lightening talk, we have moved it to Lightening Talks session.

I would to take a session on functional programming, but it is too
late to change the schedule now.

Anand