[Inpycon] Important contacts

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:29:01 CEST 2009

Can we have a few guys volunteer for helping people who are coming from
out-station find their way to the venue ?

Basically we need guys who know their way around the city and can give
directions to IISc from the Railway station, if required on the phone to
those who may not have taken down
notes regarding reaching the city from there, which were posted in a
I am sure there will be a few folks like that.

Is there someone to co-ordinate this ? If not, I can do this, let me know.

Thanks

--Anand

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Varun Bansal <varun.bansal84 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Kindly float some important contacts of the lead volunteers.
> >

> > It would be really helpful for delegates like me, arriving from other
> > cities.
>
> Will find some volunteers to help people coming from other places.
>
> Anand

--Anand