[Inpycon] Fwd: PyCon India

Roshan Mathews rmathews at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:53:11 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> What the general opinion on this?
>
> I think it's worth pointing out that the event is over and was
> conducted without a society. There were people involved in there who
> might longer be interested in the society etc. Those are the people
> who actually conducted the first PyCon.
>
> The society is something that we're doing *after* the conference.

I wasn't involved, so my opinion is not worth much, but I agree with
this.  Credit should go where credit is due.  The society (if it
happens) didn't organize the conference, a bunch of people did.  How
do you partition credit of course, is a hard problem for the people
involved to figure out. :)

Roshan Mathews